Thursday, May 30, 2013

Starting Southeast MMS

I am super excited to have this opportunity to provide my community with much needed services and supplies as they relate to breastfeeding.

It can be so challenging in much of our area to access the kind of care needed to continue breastfeeding problem free. Until now it was hard for my clients to find rental breast pumps when they needed them or purchase pumps that work efficiently enough for them to pump what they needed to. It was hard to find lactation consultants or other support persons to answer questions and make house calls.

In starting this practice I really set out to solve all of those common problems. I look forward to working with the moms and health care providers in this area and will continue to post tips and tricks on this blog.

Keep in touch and stay updated on what awesome things we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment